You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Deepseeker
28 March 2019 10:08 pm

Yep, Fantastic Pick thanks Ron.

Bought myself a Little Brother Pick from you on ebay and took it out for its first trip to Kingower last weekend. I was using a Fiskars from Bunnings prior to that, but it was just way too heavy and long for this Deepseeker. I'm only 5' 6", and hanging off my hip it meant that the over 2 Kg Fiskar was longer than my legs yikes

Anyway, the Little Bro is much lighter and shorter, and I love the way it digs/ scrapes. It got me to the bullets and shot gun balls in no time at all, and even makes short work of refilling the holes. Hopefully someday soon it will get to have a clunk on some big yellow mofo big_smile -Great quality handtool mate!

Try hard not to offend. Try even harder not to be offended.

4 users like this post: grubstake, Mackka, diggit, ProspectorPete

bluejeansronald
29 March 2019 02:58 pm

Deepseeker wrote:

Yep, Fantastic Pick thanks Ron.

Bought myself a Little Brother Pick from you on ebay and took it out for its first trip to Kingower last weekend. I was using a Fiskars from Bunnings prior to that, but it was just way too heavy and long for this Deepseeker. I'm only 5' 6", and hanging off my hip it meant that the over 2 Kg Fiskar was longer than my legs yikes

Anyway, the Little Bro is much lighter and shorter, and I love the way it digs/ scrapes. It got me to the bullets and shot gun balls in no time at all, and even makes short work of refilling the holes. Hopefully someday soon it will get to have a clunk on some big yellow mofo big_smile -Great quality handtool mate!

Hi mate Just show how much is wasted at bunnings, Buy right buy once. Cheers, Ron.

1 user likes this post: ProspectorPete

detectoristwife
05 May 2019 03:56 am

Hi! I’m interested in ordering one of your picks but can’t seem to direct message you as I’m new to the forum! Can you please suggest an alternative way to contact you? Thanks!

Booney
05 May 2019 08:26 am

Maybe read whole topic or get 10 posts up cheers Booney

1 user likes this post: ProspectorPete

ProspectorPete
05 May 2019 09:08 am

detectoristwife wrote:

Hi! I’m interested in ordering one of your picks but can’t seem to direct message you as I’m new to the forum! Can you please suggest an alternative way to contact you? Thanks!

You can also find and message Ron on his Ebay site here https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/bluejeansro … 7675.l2559
Great picks thumbsup

Last edited by ProspectorPete (05 May 2019 09:08 am)

1 user likes this post: RM Outback

bluejeansronald
05 May 2019 09:20 am

detectoristwife wrote:

Hi, I cant see any way to contact you, If we ask one of the moderators to send you a email ok with me, But i dont know weather its against the rules, Cheers, Ron.

detectoristwife
05 May 2019 09:28 am

Thanks for trying Ron!
Thanks Pete-I’ll use the link!

2 users like this post: ProspectorPete, RM Outback

Kiwinekta
14 May 2019 01:21 am

Hi Ron would you mind pm me please. I have used your pick for a couple of years on and off until someone lifted it this Easter so need to replace it. I had your large one before.

bluejeansronald
14 May 2019 09:28 am

Kiwinekta wrote:

Hi Ron would you mind pm me please. I have used your pick for a couple of years on and off until someone lifted it this Easter so need to replace it. I had your large one before.

Hi email sent, Ron.

centralvic
06 October 2019 08:56 am

Hi Ron
Can you please send me the details of your picks, chasing a larger pick for GT area especially.
Thanks Paul

bluejeansronald
06 October 2019 03:53 pm

centralvic wrote:

Hi Ron
Can you please send me the details of your picks, chasing a larger pick for GT area especially.
Thanks Paul

Hi Paul, Message Sent, Ron.

Deepseeker
06 October 2019 07:48 pm

Hey Ron, good to see you're still with us! I'm still using one of your picks mate. I've dug some seriously deep holes in some rock hard ground over the last 6 months or so with the Little Brother Pick, and I'm convinced It would take a Sherman Tank to bust that thing! power power thumbsup

Last edited by Deepseeker (06 October 2019 07:49 pm)

Try hard not to offend. Try even harder not to be offended.

bluejeansronald
06 October 2019 08:17 pm

Deepseeker wrote:

Hey Ron, good to see you're still with us! I'm still using one of your picks mate. I've dug some seriously deep holes in some rock hard ground over the last 6 months or so with the Little Brother Pick, and I'm convinced It would take a Sherman Tank to bust that thing! power power thumbsup

Hi Deepseeker, yes i am still around slowed down a lot the packs of springs are getting hard to get these days, Getting bluddy heaver to, I guess i will keep going for a while yet, There very popular i have picks spread all over the world, A lot in new zealend, Cheers.

7 users like this post: RM Outback, Deepseeker, LoneWolf, Eluvial, Chewy, ProspectorPete, Gunna

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site