First trip to GT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What detector will you be using Indi ? Mark and Ronda are super nice people and great at what they do . You will lean a lot and hopefully get on the gold . Best of luck :goldnugget: . Cheers Booney :Y:

i am off to the gt this weekend , my second time, i got a florin at hard hill last time,maybe some colour this time, good luck to you

I had a great two days 4 nuggets weighing a massive 0.6 of a gram but also located around 50 shot gun pellets and shoe tacs s i think if there was more gold there i would of got it. Have to thank Mark and Ronda for a great day and now i need to get myself a sdc2300

1570603663_gold_nuggets2.jpg

Well done indi :Y: more weight would be nice but gold is gold no matter the size. I enjoy seeing all of'em in the scoop and trust me I know what the small ones look like :beer:

Nice work, reckon that the SDC will go pretty well in tassie, plenty of shotgun pellets round here :playful:

I've got my SDC2300 for sale Indi. It' about 15 months old, comes with a Pro Sonic audio booster, and canvas control box cover. Excellent condition. $3700.00.Wiley