Buying new headphones for 7000/2300

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Which ones grey ghosts, nugget busters, phase tec ones,ss300 running steelphase enhancers ???

Could not recommend GG.. Unless using when snorkeling etc

As to the others, mostly OK. But if you can try first it is much better as your ears / hearing are/is different to others. Thus one may have a crisper sound but only you can tell.

Thanks, there's just so much on offer and i only just start using headphones and realizing the benefits your opinion is valued FLATLANDER

Have a look at the steelPHASE pro series headphones. Customers are giving great reports when compared to other headphones on the market.

Extremely comfortable and very rugged. Best thing is, unlike other headphones on the market, virtually all the parts are replaceable if something should happen to them.

Hi all . i have a pair of ss 300 . Having trouble adjusting fit . There to tight . Can I bend them ? Anybody else having this problem? Thanks Bob

Hi all . i have a pair of ss 300 . Having trouble adjusting fit . There to tight . Can I bend them ? Anybody else having this problem? Thanks Bob

steelPHASE said:
Have a look at the steelPHASE pro series headphones. Customers are giving great reports when compared to other headphones on the market.

Extremely comfortable and very rugged. Best thing is, unlike other headphones on the market, virtually all the parts are replaceable if something should happen to them.
I have a set of the steel phase pro headphones, I wore them for 8 hours pretty much straight and found them very comfortable and I'm a glasses wearer as well.
I'd recommend them

Latest posts