For sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

4 month old Minelab SDC 2300 Metal Detector, Protective cover, Headphones, Battery charger & 8 rechargeable batteries. Still under warranty. Used 3 times. Due to scoliosis & tennis elbow I can't use it ? perfect condition.
Paid $3,550 won't accept under $2,800.

Moderator Edit.
Sorry, We do not allow phone numbers to be displayed.
People can email you via the email tab.

The Mod Squad.

Lol shit Im driving ACT to Maryborough VIC tomorrow so its in the opposite direction. Anyhow I have someone near that area who could pick it up anyhow. Keep me posted

Yep no worries mate.

Aurum dont stress about price mate.

I think that was just on the good side of needing to sell it now. If it helps I have that sort or cash and am wanting an sdc but Im not considering the other second hand ones available as they want $$ similar to a brand new one.

Issue is they are not sold out in country and still available so I think your price was fair for buyer and seller. If you advertised it for a really high asking price I wouldnt have jumped on it.

Hope that helps

mbasko said:
That was a very good price!!
The new RRP on the SDC is $4499 so don't expect used prices to drop anytime soon.

Yes, but no one should pay RRP. There are good deals to be had for new machines. I've been shopping around for a brand new one and you can get a considerable discount and parts thrown in.

Nonetheless I have agreed to buy this one. To be fair I have agreed to pay more than the sellers $2,800 original minimum asking price. How much more from my perspective remains confidential between the seller and I.

I just picked up the SDC, and it is great. Works well in the back yard.
I used Aust Post COD with insurance. Insurance was a little bit expensive at $2.00 per hundred, but better off safe than sorry.
Aus Post wouldnt let me open the box until I paid for it, so was really pleased when I saw that it wasnt a brick in the box. :lol: :lol: I trusted the seller so all was good.
Thanks Aurum01. :D Cant wait for the weekend to give it a try.

Dignit said:
I used Aust Post COD with insurance. Insurance was a little bit expensive at $2.00 per hundred, but better off safe than sorry.
Aus Post wouldnt let me open the box until I paid for it, so was really pleased when I saw that it wasnt a brick in the box. :lol: :lol: I trusted the seller so all was good.

You won't be disappointed Andy :perfect: looking forward to your finds posts :beer:

Dignit said:

Congratulations Andy

I bought one about 3 weeks ago , hoping to give it a run soon

Good luck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts