GoldSpinner

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all , anyone seen a gold spinner , Apparently by a guy called Jonny in the US.

had multiple wheels and a 2 stroke engine.

I'd love to get my hands on one..... Any for sale?

I had a vision of a golden fairy floss lol
:p
1568490953_2019-09-15-05-54-06--211924570.jpg

nah not quite, think of a gold spiral wheel feeding another wheel feeding another wheel. this thing came with 3 to 6 wheels in total and could process upt to 600 kg /hour in ideal conditions.
build in water pump, all on a single 2 stroke motor, 3 wheel was 14kg.

Yeah sure does, but where are they all i know for certain some came to aust....they were featured in the book about dredging in australia...
Anyone?

Yeah is each wheel is on a steeper angle? I think I might know someone that mentioned something like that.

Did see a single wheel one , years ago, ran on 12 volt d.c . Think is was bought from Miners Den . Not sure if some were made in Aust . at one time .

I have just found the pamphlet on the Goldspinner . They made 4 models , 3 -6 wheels . Made in the USA. They were sold in Australia by Global Orbit Industries , a division of Honor Bright Pty. Ltd. Hawthorn , Victoria . I can scan and e-mail the pamphlet to anybody that wants it .

Latest posts