Today I MADE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Has anybody complained about suspension probs in your area.
;)

They can try... I'm making this for the blackberries at the moment.

1567834352_img_20190907_130547_01-600x800.jpg

ctxkid said:
Sandbagger said:
I will work on this blackberry buggerer over the next week, ready to put to work next weekend in that 'orrible ouchie stuff. 1075 high carbon steel 3.2mm thick.

Baz.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...31_2407473219495782_7588364290340421632_n.jpg
i think that might be illegal in most states ??

Why don't you actually check on some facts before accusing people of breaking the law???

Anaconda don't have a problem selling them.
https://www.anacondastores.com/search?text=machete

Today I made some sub gram targets out of lead to learn my new GM1000 a bit better.

I put them in a 1M square area in my grass. Was able to find three of them, but can find the 0.08 grammer for the life of me.

The ones I did find were 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 grammers.

Jazz said:
Today I made some sub gram targets out of lead to learn my new GM1000 a bit better.

I put them in a 1M square area in my grass. Was able to find three of them, but can find the 0.08 grammer for the life of me.

Hi Jazz,

What happens when you bury them though?

Cheers,
Megsy

Jazz said:

Can I suggest you do the exercise again, putting them a bit deeper and scrape off a couple of mm of dirt at time, SDC users use the side of out picks to scrape a thin layer of dirt off the surface when we thing we may have heard something to get our coils a couple of mm closer and the difference in response is significant. You may even find your fake nugglet.

Sorry if this is in the wrng thread guys but here goes.
I need a free app or web tool where i can create/draw a simple building design in 2D and 3 D
I need to draw simple plans to send to a building contractor to build a second floor room above an open car port at he back of my Philippine swarehouse .carport will be made from cement posts and pillars.

If any one can reccommend something it would be appreciated.
:Y:

nucopia said:
Sorry if this is in the wrng thread guys but here goes.
I need a free app or web tool where i can create/draw a simple building design in 2D and 3 D
I need to draw simple plans to send to a building contractor to build a second floor room above an open car port at he back of my Philippine swarehouse .carport will be made from cement posts and pillars.

If any one can reccommend something it would be appreciated.
:Y:

hey mate tinkercad https://www.tinkercad.com/ will most likely do what you want i.e. 3d building otherwise sign up for the free autocad trial 30 days there is also gimp (photoshop opensource) for drawing.

Just spend a couple of hours playing around with sketch up.
At first it was a little daunting to get the hang of how it worked and I messed up a lot of times and had to start from scratch
Still it fun making these two design ideas for a small living area at the back of the warehouse.
:)
1568810652_design_1.jpg

1568810717_design_2.jpg

Next step is to make up a floor plan for the layout of the rooms. Bathroom, bedroom with small kitchen living/dinning area.
Budget Aus 5,000