What made me smile today

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I promise this is the last one, ha ha
1568621404_image.jpg

Cali on Ma's right and Honour on the left, exactly one month between them. Can't believe how much they change in 24 hours

The last one Manpa :lol: do you want to have a wager on that :lol: Seriously though you had better get your computer storage increased you won't be able to stop yourself from taking photos :Y: your in for some serious fun over the next 7 & 1/2 years :beer: I'm sure it will last longer I'll update you in 12 months when Jasper's 8 & 1/2 :lol:

The girls are prodigious photo takers, I've taken probably six or seven, Ma probably twenty or thirty. I reckon what I,ll do is at the end of year one gather them all up and print a book. I like digital photography but I dislike that we tend not to print as many photos.

I'll try and be a good boy and not post any more. :playful:

Manpa said:
The girls are prodigious photo takers, I've taken probably six or seven, Ma probably twenty or thirty. I reckon what I,ll do is at the end of year one gather them all up and print a book. I like digital photography but I dislike that we tend not to print as many photos.

I'll have a chat to our eldest daughter she uses an online company who print books :Y: absolutely fantastic quality, I'll put up a link I'm sure many will get great value from it.

RM Outback said:
Manpa said:

I'll have a chat to our eldest daughter she uses an online company who print books :Y: absolutely fantastic quality, I'll put up a link I'm sure many will get great value from it.
Snapfish prints photo books and I have used them a few times,always great quality.

madtuna said:
Reading that Ivan Milat is in agony and probably has a few days left made my lip curl a tad at the corners :Y:

yeah. he's turning white and drying out, hopefully he'll turn to dust and blow away......... like a turd.

My wife is halfway thru an eight week block of speech therapy as one of the side effects of the DBS surgery can be effected speech, increased speed and some cluttering or mumbling. This combined with the shallow breathing that some Parkinsons patients do can make them difficult to understand.
Well we are seeing some improvement, after doing breathing exercises and controlling the tempo of her speech by tapping to a beat plus using projection techniques she is becoming more confident in her ability to communicate clearly.

Could be in strife if I say I didnt hear or understand her shortly. :playful:

Latest posts