QED Info Thread.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aussiedigs said:
mbasko said:
Aussiedigs said:
All I get is an ad for the Facebook Marketplace app?
If you're selling a QED there's a for sale section on this forum.

Im not! Is that ok with you?
That's fine!
Don't know what's up your nose but I merely pointed out that your link went to a Facebook ad for Marketplace.
I was only trying to point out if you were selling something (or even want to link to &/or help someone sell something) then the for sale section is where most would look!

mbasko said:
Aussiedigs said:
mbasko said:
Aussiedigs said:
All I get is an ad for the Facebook Marketplace app?
If you're selling a QED there's a for sale section on this forum.

Im not! Is that ok with you?
That's fine!
Don't know what's up your nose but I merely pointed out that your link went to a Facebook ad for Marketplace.
I was only trying to point out if you were selling something (or even want to link to &/or help someone sell something) then the for sale section is where most would look!
It was a conversation between 2 people, and you butted your opinion in like usual, get it now !!!

mbasko said:
Unlike yourself!
This is an open forum. Conversations between 2 people only occur in PM's not on threads where anyone is free to interact!
In any case what did any of it have to do with you? Nothing :rolleyes:
You do not own a QED though, and you dont use facebook according to you, so what would you know it may have had a lot to do with me :zzz:

I'm an ex QED owner & have as much right as anyone else to participate in this thread & any other on this forum.
It may have had something to do with you but I suspect you've just jumped on me here because of your other thread where you don't like people having different opinions to your own.
Maybe you should stick to Farcebook.... :) have a nice afternoon.

Its all good guys, mbasko it was the latest PL2 only weeks old in new condition with the latest updates etc with amped external speaker for $1,450 but i think the fella who bought it offered $1,400. Great buy.

Al.

Thanks Aussiedigs.
Good buy for a near new machine & someone looking to buy new.
I wouldn't mind checking out the new ground balance & making up my own mind about it but not prepared to pay too much into another one just yet.

mbasko said:
Thanks Aussiedigs.
Good buy for a near new machine & someone looking to buy new.
I wouldn't mind checking out the new ground balance & making up my own mind about it but not prepared to pay too much into one just yet.

Same boat as me. Its a pity theres not more info around at the moment like minelab machines. I really like the whole idea of the qed being so aussie and it would be good for all detector users if they succeed.. even if the machine is not for them... good competition creates a better buyers market, blah, blah., for the price i am happy to give it a go and see for myself. Having not used a minelab before, hopefully its helpfull in coming to grips with how it works...

Aussiedigs said:
Its all good guys, mbasko it was the latest PL2 only weeks old in new condition with the latest updates etc with amped external speaker for $1,450 but i think the fella who bought it offered $1,400. Great buy.

Al.

Jeez. That was quick. I didnt realise it had the latest update. Anyways, i will be sorted in a few weeks or so. Thats not too long to wait the way time goes these day (in my old age).
Thanks again

Just wondering too. Are either the whites or detech handles more or less stable than the other when sitting the machine on the ground for target recovery?

hippyhunter said:
Just wondering too. Are either the whites or detech handles more or less stable than the other when sitting the machine on the ground for target recovery?
Im pretty sure the whites is s bend shaft, and detech is straight shaft. For me i have the straight one. They both should be just as stable as each other when on the ground. I had the s bend and ditched it after a few times out. Cheers Noel.

hippyhunter, stability wise on ground they are pretty much equal. Just a matter of personal taste. If you are anywhere near central Victoria I would be happy to show you both versions and demonstrate the latest PL2. The DSM ground balancing system is a whole new ball game and makes the QED a very user friendly machine.

pinfire opals said:
hippyhunter said:
Im pretty sure the whites is s bend shaft, and detech is straight shaft. For me i have the straight one. They both should be just as stable as each other when on the ground. I had the s bend and ditched it after a few times out. Cheers Noel.

I like the look of the detech handle most from the two.it looks quite flash i reckon.

Reg Wilson said:
hippyhunter, stability wise on ground they are pretty much equal. Just a matter of personal taste. If you are anywhere near central Victoria I would be happy to show you both versions and demonstrate the latest PL2. The DSM ground balancing system is a whole new ball game and makes the QED a very user friendly machine.

Thanks reg. I had a chat with brian the other day as i am in melbourne (south east side unfortunately). He has kindly, like you offered to show the ropes of the machine. Im a bit booked up for a few weeks, but will be keen to get along with things as soon as i get the chance... hopefully will catch up at some stage in the field anyway..
Cheers

Quick? Yeah well it was a great buy. I wouldnt let the fact a PL2 hasnt had the upgrades done determine whether to buy it or not. Its only $20 return to Howard to get the latest upgrades which includes free extra circuitry.

It was 9 months old but little use, not weeks old.

Al.

1568757572_e224818e-edc1-45df-a612-ddb85684cf89.jpg

Latest posts