USB Endoscope for Android?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the USB microscope that I use:
https://www.electricburst.com.au/pr...MIxaXSxqPX5AIVwYBwCh0_JgX_EAYYAyABEgK4q_D_BwE
1568703556_usb_microscope.jpg

Simple to use, but so far, more than good enough for my needs.

Go for it..... It will open up a whole new world for you... Not one of mine, but you can expect to see things that are out of reach with the naked eye or even a 10x loupe.. Anything over 400x is too big for this kind of view. I know some who are right into this sort of thing and have spent Thousands on their 'Professional' gear... Not needed I have been told. An Ebay Cheepie will do the same job, just look for the 5mp ones...
Micromount is the term for this type of thing... Mainly used on Minerals...
1568704807_agardite-with-conichalcite.jpg

I have shown one of these to a few and most have said they are good for this sort of thing... Of course, the more you spend the better they are.... Sometimes..
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Portabl...191287&hash=item4b6385f888:g:ynwAAOSw0JpV6~XY

LW

I think I will get one as I have some Malachite and Azurite that will look sooo nice zoomed 400x.... If im right, they should 'show' like the pic I have put up...

Have a google of Micromount Minerals... It will blow you away with some of the examples... Incredible what Mother Nature can produce...

LW.....

Baz, just buy one off Ebay mate and make sure it fits your Android. I used to use them looking in walls for cable when doing the NBN. Mine was plugged into a small laptop but have noticed you can get them to use with phones. About $12-15 from memory.

i've got a few over the years., never as clear as you want but boy does it help open up those nuggets to see the host rock. nothing better than spotting some red stone or any other indicator that helps in the current field.

Latest posts