Alluvial Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello fellow gold diggers I'm after some panned river gold. The really small stuff, I have a little glass bottle that I would like to fill up gradually.
1568437129_img_20190914_145717.jpg

The little bottle on left needs some toping up.

For some reason not something very easy to find there's a lot of sub gram nuggets but can't find the panned stuff unless you buy paydirt.

If any member is willing to part with some of their panned stuff pls post me.

Thanks
Tony

m@ttACT said:
Geez lots of sub gramers but no specks in the pan. Lol first world problems haha

lol if only that was the case most of the sub gramers and grams plus have been bought.

The little stuff is actually the stuff that I've found and panned myself. Speck by very little speck is what I get in my pans no nuggets or sub gramers

I'd love to see specks like that in my pan. My whole gold collection is 0.05 grams. :p

Are you looking for donations or want to purchase fine gold? I have fine gold from the crusher which looks like fine river gold $70/g.The little jar looks like it would only hold 3 or 4 grams?

lol sorry if my post looks like I'm asking for donations, I'm looking to buy.

Yeah the glass is pretty small but I added 1g to it the other day from paydirt and it didn't tickle its throat.

Goldwright should be able to vouch for me hassle free transaction expecting delivery on Monday.

Yeah fine gold from crusher is ok just not any recycled or fabricated gold.

Thanks
Tony

I've got kilo's of fine gold.
But would be $90 a gram in small parcels.
Not exactly panned, but I can put it in wash dirt for you if you wish?

Yeah the more kilo's you have the higher the price goes. lol Don't worry toshtony I'll look after ya!

Simmo hasn't got time to help a little fish...

DykeHead said:
Yeah the more kilo's you have the higher the price goes. lol Don't worry toshtony I'll look after ya!

Simmo hasn't got time to help a little fish...

Thanks Dyke

Are you near the Western suburbs otherwise just pm me your bank details or PayPal.

Thanks
Tony

Thanks Dyke!

Thanks to Prospecting Australia for hooking me up with 3 new connect's :D

Each one helped me top up a different size type bottle.

Big thumbs up to DykeHead, GoldWright and Dam it all awesome sellers quick fast hassle free.

Don't forget to mention Prospecting Australia loyalty card for 10% discount ;)

DykeHead said:
Are you looking for donations or want to purchase fine gold? I have fine gold from the crusher which looks like fine river gold $70/g.The little jar looks like it would only hold 3 or 4 grams?

Hello, new to the site, could I ask what "gold frim the crusher implies" cheers

Gold from crushed specimens/ still in host rock.
put through a crusher to smash rock and extract gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts