Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new toy :)

1568426232_honda_250.jpg

Mrs M said I deserved a reward so before she changed he mind I lashed out big ;) It's a Honda TRX250TM.
It's going to replace the Suzuki Ozark 250. It's a been a nice bike but I had to make a decision quickly as these opportunities don't hang around for long :lol:

GPX 4500 Travel Case

After a little bit of research I purchased this excellent hard case for storing my detector and accessories. Plenty of room for future equipment, lockable with wheels and relatively cheap. Looked at all manner of cases, suitcases and cargo boxes before I found this at Trade Tools.

1570688832_risc895.jpg

Regards
Daniel :pickshovel:

diggit said:
Moneybox said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3960/1568426232_honda_250.jpg

Mrs M said I deserved a reward so before she changed he mind I lashed out big ;) It's a Honda TRX250TM.
It's going to replace the Suzuki Ozark 250. It's a been a nice bike but I had to make a decision quickly as these opportunities don't hang around for long :lol:

Thats a good Sheila ya got there Bruce! :)

She's only ever called me Bruce in those intimate moments in the dark :mad: Who the hell is Bruce? :argh:
8.( 8.( 8.(

The postman? :|

Moneybox said:
diggit said:
Moneybox said:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3960/1568426232_honda_250.jpg

Thats a good Sheila ya got there Bruce! :)

She's only ever called me Bruce in those intimate moments in the dark :mad: Who the hell is Bruce? :argh:
8.( 8.( 8.(

Latest posts