⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did buy two small bags of paydirt...

Let's just put it this way...there was hardly any gold in them....

Would never buy it again...

Goody

A lot of people buy "paydirt" saying they want to practice panning etc.
You'd be better off buying some pickers &/or fine gold then seeding your own dirt. That way you know exactly what's in there & you can see if you technique is good enough or not.
You also get the weight of gold as per your outlay - not pay for dirt.
Various sized bits of painted lead are also good to practice with.

Just like the 'Bag A Beauty' Sapphire Wash you get around Glen Innes... Has everything in it... I have found Amethyst, Tiger Eye, Smokey Quartz all nice and pre-polished and occasionally a Sapphire...
All the Wash is of a particular size...

All made for the Tourist...

LW...

I bought 4 bags of pay dirt from the golden spear mine for some young fellow's for xmas presents,as stated on the bag no nuggets,and the pay dirt is the concentrates from the sluice ,apart from the odd picker down to about 1/30" that's what the boys found on their first go panning,i panned the over spill and found gold as small as flour gold and smaller , so i would say it is the concentrate's from the sluice, and thank's golden spear for the tin in the concentrate's,what a nightmare to pan that out of the fines but it was all in good fun and panning practice for the boy's :Y:

Was pretty pleased with yesterdays outing.

The scales? Not as impressed I see. Tough scales. :/

yz6ssp6.png

Latest posts