Mad Tuna

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
madtuna said:
Nightjar said:
Steve is a straight shooter, plenty of bull his way without the bullshit!

All good Peter.
That I think was in reference to a hunting forum I was on that required hunt reports. As I won't post pictures of dead horses etc I did hunt reports using fake animals and simulate blood using tomato sauce

Haaah No Steve, my reference to you being a "straight shooter" was referring to your honesty. :D

madtuna said:
Thanks folks and thanks Doug(s)
Cleaned out my history and stuff and all seems to be okay now.

Had a few mills go down and got hit bad by camels. So as young Jeff was here, rather than travel from one end of the station to the other each day I decided to camp out instead. It gave me a chance to fix a few things, whack a stack of camels and do a hell of a lot of walking new ground. :D

All in all a good few weeks. Thanks again for your concern.

Sounds like you are also having trouble with camels. Further up north it is so dry I am hearing lots of talk about wells and troughs getting destroyed by camels. Even some mine sites are having problems with them at the moment.

madtuna said:
Averaging about 20 a day at the moment and that's not counting those that make it into the tree lines. With the camels and horses the poor cattle fight to get a drink and a bite to eat. It's going to be a bad year

Seeing more signs of camels over here too Steve, might have to get the big gun out.

Cheers

Doug

Please bring your feral whacking skills to the Kosi NP, no shortage of targets. And those feral horses (known by fluffies as "brumbys,") have just as much heritage value as your camels, i.e. none
Top land management bravo bloke

Gimp said:
Please bring your feral whacking skills to the Kosi NP, no shortage of targets. And those feral horses (known by fluffies as "brumbys,") have just as much heritage value as your camels, i.e. none
Top land management bravo bloke

And here I was thinking you were talking about the donkeys in Canberra. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Doug

Rockhunter62 said:
madtuna said:
Averaging about 20 a day at the moment and that's not counting those that make it into the tree lines. With the camels and horses the poor cattle fight to get a drink and a bite to eat. It's going to be a bad year

Seeing more signs of camels over here too Steve, might have to get the big gun out.

Cheers

Doug
I've seen your big gun in action. Get the angle right and you can take out 3 with the one shot