Ready Creek

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been a while, (way too long) Has anyone been up Ready Creek lately for a condition report please?

Not the 'Reedy Creek Mine' you were after? Try: Reedy Creek Mine near Binalong in New South Wales; Reedy Creek Mine near Manildra in New South Wales; Reedy Creek Mine near Candelo in New South Wales; Reedy Creek Mine near Braidwood in New South Wales; or Reedy Creek Mine near Uralla in New South Wales.

Water is crystal clear. i'm very new to the prospecting thing, but i've been finding some nice gems and not too bad gold. Couple little pickers. Think i would be getting more gold if i new what i was doing.

Hi all,

I'm new here to the forum, anyway I'm thinking of trying my luck at Reedy Creek in Victoria and was wondering if anyone has been there lately. Would there be enough flow to use a river sluice ?

Cheers
Andre

Andre99 said:
Hi all,

I'm new here to the forum, anyway I'm thinking of trying my luck at Reedy Creek in Victoria and was wondering if anyone has been there lately. Would there be enough flow to use a river sluice ?

Cheers
Andre

Yeah mate!

Just got back on sat arvo and level and flow has dropped about 10-20% since the last lot of rain a month ago. Was running my 8" with plenty of flow and velocity.

:Y:

Cr4zyD4n said:
Andre99 said:
Hi all,

Cheers
Andre

Thanks mate!

Just got back on sat arvo and level and flow has dropped about 10-20% since the last lot of rain a month ago. Was running my 8" with plenty of flow and velocity.

:Y:

Thanks for the reply mate.. :Y:

I'm planning on going out in the next few weeks. If I have any luck I'll post the results.