Doug stone maps or atlas

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi anyone have the Bendigo or Victorian maps going cheap or the atlas?

Hi indi
Ive got the Doug Stone Vic Atlas Id consider selling. What do you call cheap for the Atlas?
PM a ball park offer and if in the range I can send you photos showing used but good condition.
Cheers

save your cash for fuel and do your research on line ! the only one that ever got rich from these books is ......Doug Stone!
total waste of time and money as most things are so out dated !!

ctxkid said:
save your cash for fuel and do your research on line ! the only one that ever got rich from these books is ......Doug Stone!
total waste of time and money as most things are so out dated !!

A poorly thought out post

Not everyone is tech savvy & the more info you can get , the better

Paper maps are cheap , from $15 , find a piece of Gold , all paid for ...

The poster might be new to Gold Prospecting , paper maps are always welcome

Nothing wrong with Doug stone maps

Just need them as a starting point as iam Tasmania and dont know the Vic Goldfields that well and be heading there in October. And iam more hoping it shows camps settlement etc for a little coin hunting too

Trash said:
not so , i got sucked in and payed 125 bucks for the nsw atlas :( :8 there is not one single piece of useful up to date information in it :awful:

those that think it is worth the money are a little naive :(

ctxkid said:
Trash said:
not so , i got sucked in and payed 125 bucks for the nsw atlas :( :8 there is not one single piece of useful up to date information in it :awful:

those that think it is worth the money are a little naive :(
agree a lot of books I have that have been passed down would get you lost get onto the internet will do better and those who are not tec savy if you can post here you can find stuff on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.