G'Day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anolphart said:
Welcome Griz

My first find was a ringull as well ... exciting isn't it? :lol:

Will be going to Yamba at the end of the month for a few days. Was going to pack the detector to do a bit of beach detecting. Can you recommend a spot?

Not into beach detecting Griz, but the one time when I must have been extremely bored I recovered about $2.50 and a lot of bobby pins, xxxx bottle tops and lotsa ring pulls. There are several beaches that you can try, Whiting, Turners, Main, Convent and the northern end of Pippi's, but remember that it doesn't get as packed here as it does on the Gold Coast or Sydney beaches.

Good luck!

1567584277_img_4507.jpg

First time out with the Nox 800. 1943 half penny, 1 cent coin (eyes not good enough to read date) lead, lids etc etc. All in my back yard, deepest was about 100mm. House is over 100 years old so will go over the whole yard eventually. :cool:

Welcome to the club. I'm about half a doz trips in with my nox, it gets easier each outing but i'm still pulling 10 pull tabs for every coin I find.
Looking forward to your up coming finds.

Latest posts