Mad Tuna

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meller9.3 said:
Blokes on another forum were speculating you were the one to find the WA nugget. Either that or there were more stick horse and tomato sauce stories coming :lol:

Glad to hear youre on the mend again Steve. Youre as bad as Mozzie!

Steve is a straight shooter, plenty of bull his way without the bullshit!

Hi folks,

An update on Steve. All is well but he is still working out in the paddock fixing bores and solar pumps and keeping the feral population down.

He has been checking back in at the house every few days or so but has been having problems trying to log in to the forum. Has anyone else been having problems? Steve is unsure if it is a problem with his forum account or his computer. Could the mods please check to see that his account is all good.

Thank you and cheers.

Doug

Thanks folks and thanks Doug(s)
Cleaned out my history and stuff and all seems to be okay now.

Had a few mills go down and got hit bad by camels. So as young Jeff was here, rather than travel from one end of the station to the other each day I decided to camp out instead. It gave me a chance to fix a few things, whack a stack of camels and do a hell of a lot of walking new ground. :D

All in all a good few weeks. Thanks again for your concern.

Nightjar said:
Meller9.3 said:
Blokes on another forum were speculating you were the one to find the WA nugget. Either that or there were more stick horse and tomato sauce stories coming :lol:

Glad to hear youre on the mend again Steve. Youre as bad as Mozzie!

Steve is a straight shooter, plenty of bull his way without the bullshit!
All good Peter.
That I think was in reference to a hunting forum I was on that required hunt reports. As I won't post pictures of dead horses etc I did hunt reports using fake animals and simulate blood using tomato sauce

Not a problem. :) :)
Glad to see all is well.

Now go whack some more feral's. :cool:

madtuna said:
Thanks folks and thanks Doug(s)
Cleaned out my history and stuff and all seems to be okay now.

Had a few mills go down and got hit bad by camels. So as young Jeff was here, rather than travel from one end of the station to the other each day I decided to camp out instead. It gave me a chance to fix a few things, whack a stack of camels and do a hell of a lot of walking new ground. :D

All in all a good few weeks. Thanks again for your concern.

Latest posts