DD Coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all just wondering if anyone has a spare DD coil that they wouldn't mind parting with for rather cheaply?
Not looking to spend the world on it just want it to test out on my QED since it can now run DD coils after the latest update.
Let me know what you have and if you are willing to post it and I'll cover cost of that :Y:
Cheers

Hi Kicksome
Ive got a Detech 15" Ultimate Spiral DD Coil I dont use and wouldnt mind parting with.
Its only been used a few times over the last couple of years for discrimination in trashy ground.
I have the original box which Im ok to post in.
They are $425 new. Im thinking $300 plus postage. What do you think?
Cheers Andy

Dignit said:
Hi Kicksome
Ive got a Detech 15" Ultimate Spiral DD Coil I dont use and wouldnt mind parting with.
Its only been used a few times over the last couple of years for discrimination in trashy ground.
I have the original box which Im ok to post in.
They are $425 new. Im thinking $300 plus postage. What do you think?
Cheers Andy
Hi mate to be honest that might be out of my price range a touch. I'm sort of thinking since it's only for test purposes I was hoping someone would have an old 11" minelab DD or something of the sorts just laying around that they might like to sell.
That thing of yours looks like a weapon though haha

Hey Dignit as kicksome has passed on your offer I'm interested in taking that DD coil off your hands if its still available.

I don't have enough posts to be able to message you directly, could you shoot me a private message with a way to contact you? If you have any photos showing condition of coil and cable that would be appreciated.

Cheers

Cool.

Thanks Dignit - I dont yet have 'permission to access my messages' so I cant see any message but I did get an alert via email that you sent one.

I've upgraded my forum membership to premium so should be able to see the message tomorrow and I'll be in touch as soon as I see it (unless there's a way for you to email me via the forum?)

Hey Big Noel , I can vouch for Dignits Detech DD Ive seen it and can confirm its good condition Ive got one of these coils myself and am very happy with it . But I think hes selling it to cheep so be quick , get up your 10 posts and grab your self a bargain .
cheers Booney

I'm no longer after one now, I picked up an 11" DD from coiltek in maryborough for $50. So that will do the job for my testing :Y:

BigNoel said:
Cool.

Thanks Dignit - I dont yet have 'permission to access my messages' so I cant see any message but I did get an alert via email that you sent one.

I've upgraded my forum membership to premium so should be able to see the message tomorrow and I'll be in touch as soon as I see it (unless there's a way for you to email me via the forum?)

Noel, iff Dignit and yourself want to use me as a middleman, i can swap contact details between here and the QED group on Facebook.

Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.