Westy - My new Channel

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks 4 the video missus and i never seen it done before ,she was amazed how small the gold was and she thought tibooburra (nth nsw where im from) gold was small Flatlander

Thanks guys!
I've been wanting to film some trips for about 2 years now, finally decided to just do it and upload it.

Flatlander the gold is very fine around here, this was a flood gold layer i was chasing, there is chunkier pieces elsewhere though. :pickshovel: :goldpan:

unreal mate ,well done good to to see u take the time out to do this u got the missus interested in this thinking of doing this for our next challenge ,but she was to sure about the cold water :eek: :eek: :eek: Flatlander and chief digger ps my offsider digs for me :) :) :)

hi westy ,when you clean up at home, do you classify your concentrates before final clean up,good video's keep them coming you got another sub :Y: :beer: :beer:

sand surfer said:
hi westy ,when you clean up at home, do you classify your concentrates before final clean up,good video's keep them coming you got another sub :Y: :beer: :beer:

If i have a lot of cons i will classify first, i find with the dream mat i dont get much cons at all. I just pan off any larger material, then start panning back the black sands. Snuff up any visible gold and repeat.
Once happy i collect the black sands and when i have a good amount i run them through the blue bowl.
Cheers

Latest vid link:
Exploring a little creek near home and panning in a little waterfall.

Thanks to everyone who has watched them so far.
Ded Driver I'll try get a few pics up when i have a few spare mins.

Thanks again,
Westy :goldpan: :pickshovel:

Hi Westy.
Great channel, and very enjoyable to watch.
Thanks for all the effort to put it together in video format. It makes very interesting viewing!
My wife loves Chewie too! :Y:

I've just uploaded another vid to Youtube if anyone is interested. A big thankyou to everyone who has been watching them so far. ?

Thanks Martin. Appreciate you checking it out mate, its slowly getting better as i learn how to edit and make vids.
Thanks again! :pickshovel: :Y:

Thanks nucopia, welcome to the channel. Thanks for the comments and sub, i really appreciate it.
:Y:

Latest posts