Mens Wedding Ring

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaros said:
Does anyone in Brisbane make yellow gold and white gold wedding bands.
Jaros

just have a google look for "manufacturing jeweller brisbane" without the quotes, I found plenty but as I don't live in Brisbane .... your choice

Try Gold Coast Made - they are usually put on display after a big storm at your local beach.

Are you looking to get one made from your own gold ?

LoneWolf said:
Didn't find it Jaros? :(

LW....

Nuh. Looked everywhere. One of the disadvantages of losing weight-it just kept on getting looser.Last year at this time I was about 120kg, now 88kg.
I will have to find out my "ring size"--no laughing plse. before I select a maker.
Jaros.

I am looking to get a band with a white gold centre band and a band each side in yella gold.
Do you make them-if so can i see some designs of yours?
Jaros

I am still learning Jaros, and have only done simple bands so far, but I thought one of our members got some made recently, just cant recall who.

If you do find your ring, it can be reduced, there is a special press that is used to do this.

Thanks Wally and others. Well.................................................................................................................................my wife found it tucked into the corner of our day bed on the front veranda. I checked that spot this morning.
Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel whole again.

Jaros said:
Thanks Wally and others. Well.................................................................................................................................my wife found it tucked into the corner of our day bed on the front veranda. I checked that spot this morning.

Now go to a jeweller and get it resized, immediately. :D

Jaros said:

Your wife found it, means you just had a "man look" and will never hear the end of it. :D

These little things deserve a kiss and hug.
I had been to the Chemist for some heart meds and she was sitting on the daybed searching. Then all of a sudden she comes into kitchen saying "close your eyes and put out your left hand"........Yeehaa!! Bingo etc. Was checking out the prices this am and my ring is now worth approx. $1800 dollars.
Big kiss and cuddle and life came back to normal again....Bliss
Bugger the sore back..... ;) :playful:

Jaros said:
Does anyone in Brisbane make yellow gold and white gold wedding bands.
Jaros

Hi Jaros glad to hear your ring is found.

Your post here reminded me of the ring my wife bought me for our 30th (many years ago).

I don't wear it but keep it safe.
1567206825_20190830_161401_2.jpg

My precious...
https://youtu.be/Iz-8CSa9xj8

Latest posts