Wadey's Finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad: I accidentally clicked the like button :rolleyes: unlike........ :eek: You've been spot poached by the Butchers :N: :mad:
Did they leave the bottle caps on top of the pile too? :mad: Looks like they used a trench shovel 8)
At least you got the Sovereign :eek:

Not good, I'd steer clear of that area for a while till things calm down, don't want to get blamed for someone else's incompetance. :|

Been a while all, I have checked in occasionally and seen what all have been up to and missed our banter, just needed space and haven't been up to posting, though been out and about. Now seem to be out with a mate so we're pushing each other and learning lots.
We hit a old house site today, researched it some time ago... couple of florins, shilling, sixpence, some pennies, a HP. few relics ( will add photos soon ) but this was a score....
1534580911_264_img_20180818_155720.jpg
1534580945_793_img_20180818_161918.jpg
Glad to be around again..SW

A good score indeed, terrific coin and quite legible for a real oldie. It's the sort of coin we all wished was at the bottom of our hole. :Y:

Ohhh yeah..... havn't seen a six silver hunt for a little while.
well found Wadey ! :p
:power: :cool: :Y:

Goldpick said:
Just short of a full house, though you did clean up on the silvers. Did they clean up ok? :Y:
No GP, couldn't score a HP..and not cleaning coins atm. one day soon

Latest posts