Where to find MUD MAPS?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,
I really like the mud maps that are found in Gold and Ghosts. The old rough line drawings. I have searched for hours and can't seem to find any more for the Goldfields region (WA). Not necessarily just for gold, but gemstones as well. Would anyone have a clue where to go to find any?
Thanks

certain amount of libraries have them in wa i now kal got them thats what i did there is a company that can photocopy 10% with breaching copywrite law (i think) i see if i can find for u next couple of days

Under the Copyright Laws, You are allowed to photocopy up to 2 Chapters for 'Research' purposes in 1 session on any copyrighted item ...

'It's not my fault that there are 1-200 pages per Chapter' was my reply when I was questioned about a possible breach of copyright laws... No issues what-so-ever after that from Gold Coast Council(they run the Libraries here).... :D

LW.....

Thank you, everyone, I've ordered in gold and ghosts V2 and found a few other books but I will definitely follow all your suggestions :)

Hi Prospectors just wondering if anyone can tell me where to purchase topo maps for Leonora lavington sandstone in WA or any in the kalgoolie region
cheers Quinie :Y:

Latest posts