New way to find gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was experimenting with some ideas and seem to have come up with a new way to find gold. I am not trying to sell anything but wonder what the best way to go forward from here ? Or should I just shut up and make a better prototype ? Most of my ideas have been falures some of which I have put online here but this ones a ripper :Y:

Work on it Gf is it a wet or dry process, is it the actual finding of where gold is located or finding gold in a recovery process you need to do plenty of testing before you say anything. Put it through it's paces and record the results each time. Or make samples of varying weights and sizes (obviously known weights) with clean dirt IE: your salting it then check and record each test. If you use a salting process you will need to vary the dirt by trying clean samples from different locations. I'm keen to hear how you go with it.

Greenhornet_au said:
Truffle GOLD hunting pig

:playful:

Been trying to train one since I was 5yrs old, so far it has only found lots of Dark Chocolate :mad:
Gold eating animals, yeah right green hornet ;)
1565590539_1539780798_img_20181017_231104.jpg

Thanks for the extra limited info :lol: :Y: all the best with your venture :sunny: :goldnugget: I'm keen to hear of your success in the future :beer:

Maybe its the GOLD detecting trained chickens, bonus is the eggs they lay.... all of them have GOLDEN yolks. :inlove:

I still think its gold sniffing pigs Goldfreak. ;)

Best way to throw some one off of the trail I reckon.

If you could find a way to coat your gold in the dark chocolate and not everything else I am sure your gold hunting pig idea has potential :playful:

what ever you do don't try and patent it. everyone will steal it. keep it as a trade secret is the best in my considerable experience.

Plenty of innovative designs have died with the inventor. During the late 70's and early 80's I was fortunate enough to have some guidance from a very talented mechanical engineer. This guy designed the machine that folds the milk carton and designed and built the CAP cranes in Victoria. I met him after his factory burned down and he moved to Queensland. He called on us one day to have work done on his crane and ended up lending us a 6T telescopic 360 truck mounted crane for a very long time. He was a giver, never asking for financial reward for anything.

This great guy had a design for a solar powered air-conditioner that he was going to give me to develop. Unfortunately I packed up and left for the west and never returned. My guess is he's died now but I have no doubt his design would have been a successful one as he was an honest hard working guy who had a history of design and production of good ideas.

I regret not staying in touch...... :/ If you've got an idea, just get it out there. There's more to life than money.

Moneybox said:
Plenty of innovative designs have died with the inventor. During the late 70's and early 80's I was fortunate enough to have some guidance from a very talented mechanical engineer. This guy designed the machine that folds the milk carton and designed and built the CAP cranes in Victoria. I met him after his factory burned down and he moved to Queensland. He called on us one day to have work done on his crane and ended up lending us a 6T telescopic 360 truck mounted crane for a very long time. He was a giver, never asking for financial reward for anything.

This great guy had a design for a solar powered air-conditioner that he was going to give me to develop. Unfortunately I packed up and left for the west and never returned. My guess is he's died now but I have no doubt his design would have been a successful one as he was an honest hard working guy who had a history of design and production of good ideas.

I regret not staying in touch...... :/ If you've got an idea, just get it out there. There's more to life than money.
The tetra pak TR7 carton folding filling machine, in the job interview I was taken on tour around the milk factory, I looked at it all like a big mechano set with motors and vision sensor technology, it was awesome.
My enthusiasm got that job :playful:

Goldfreak said:
Greenhornet_au said:
Truffle GOLD hunting pig

:playful:

Been trying to train one since I was 5yrs old, so far it has only found lots of Dark Chocolate :mad:
Gold eating animals, yeah right green hornet ;)https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1565590539_1539780798_img_20181017_231104.jpg

Page 27 under "Other Nuggets", in DUNOLLY GOLD By John Tully- MADA 24th Sept 1860- 2 small nuggets over 1 dwt found in the stomach of a duck on Mrs Nolan's property, Old Dunolly [Mrs Nolan lived near where the Goldsborough Railway Station was later built] :D

Latest posts