Tonyynot detector findings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day gang, Went to a local park yesterday with the At Max. Got some nice finds there although its seriously trashy. took the plug and surrounding dirt home from where i dug the ring but still could not find the stone. Love the musket ball too.
1561785237_boom1.jpg
1561785249_boom2.jpg
1561785264_boom3.jpg
1561785275_boom4.jpg
1561785287_boom5.jpg

Love the Risings Suns and pip, the Commonwealth coinage is also in pretty good condition. The box looks like it would be a little uncomfortable. :)

I'd be checking for the 21/22 on that thrippy Tony.... nice finds !
:power: :cool: :Y:

Goldpick said:
Love the Risings Suns and pip, the Commonwealth coinage is also in pretty good condition. The box looks like it would be a little uncomfortable. :)
believe me gold pick those box's were bloody uncomfortable ,that was before you got hit :eek: ,ah the good days, you rolling around on the ground while your batting partner is reshaping the box with the butt end of the batting handle so yo can continue batting :awful:

crikey, those decimal coins look like they've been in some aggressive soil!
luckily where I am the ground is mostly benign crap sand (some limestone in the region tho), & even the good farmland areas aren't too agggressive, so coins tend to come out clean

Goldpick said:
Congrats on the token and 1915 shilling, some of those silvers look a little worse for wear. Hope you get some rain over your way to soften things up a bit. :Y:
Thanks mate

7 silver hunt looks great Tony.... lucky you saved em hey, thered be nothing left of those few chewed ones in another 50 years or so.
I wouldn't store them with any good ones just incase... well just incase :D
:power: :cool: :Y:

Great hunt Tony, got to love all those threepences - so easily lost at the time. How many Rising Suns have you found now? :Y:

Latest posts