Balxie's Gold Adventures videos.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beagleboy said:
Hi Balx, nice video. Looks like you had a good time. How are the grizzly bars working for you? I don't think you had that set up when I saw you last. I was thinking of getting another classifier for my highbanker as it should be able to take larger staff. Is it good at breaking clay?
Awesome for the clay, any clay balls I just throw back in or the stubborn ones I rub against the steal and the quickly disappear. The bars are new but they bloody welded both ends, still works good and probably better for checking for gems this way anyway. Cheers Balx

shannon said:
great video mate. looks like u found a good spot
To be honest mate I was lazy and had the kids so I was just at one of the camping grounds, looking forward to a solo trip. Some super big diggings up there, must be some serious operators kicking around.

Awesome Grant , well done , nice lot of colour in that vial mate . Did a few hours crevicing near Chiltern on new years day & got a lot of specks with the pan , so very keen to get back there - very nice area , except for the leaches !!

Balx said:
shannon said:
To be honest mate I was lazy and had the kids so I was just at one of the camping grounds, looking forward to a solo trip. Some super big diggings up there, must be some serious operators kicking around.

still looked the goods. i plan to go there one day!!

headbut said:
Awesome Grant , well done , nice lot of colour in that vial mate . Did a few hours crevicing near Chiltern on new years day & got a lot of specks with the pan , so very keen to get back there - very nice area , except for the leaches !!
Thanks mate, If you dont like Leeches dont come down Gippsland way, i saw one with a pan and shovel one day. ;)

shannon said:
Balx said:
shannon said:

still looked the goods. i plan to go there one day!!
Well worth it mate, plus not hard to cover the petrol.

Oh and one more thing I found a big piece of jasper that was kindly ID'd by a forum member named Steve, sorry mate forgot your forum name, but cheers and thanks for the chat mate.

TenOunce Tone said:
Nice work there Balx, another great vid mate, keep up the good work, the gold looks good too!

Cheers, tone
Thanks tone, cant wait to get back, super fine but well worth it. Cheers Balx

Mate it looks like you and your family were having a great time there. But if the DPI have their way and introduce "No Free Camping" in State and National Parks in March of this year, you can say "Goodbye" to Reedy Creek free camping along the river. There are so many family's that enjoy camping along that river and right through that area. They have been trying to close down that whole area for years and now they may have succeeded if it comes in. Less camping less prospecting. :mad:
BIG BROTHER STRIKES AGAIN.
wombat ;)
PS Balx great video mate and hang on to it for prosperity as it could be part of history very soon.

wombat said:
Mate it looks like you and your family were having a great time there. But if the DPI have their way and introduce "No Free Camping" in State and National Parks in March of this year, you can say "Goodbye" to Reedy Creek free camping along the river. There are so many family's that enjoy camping along that river and right through that area. They have been trying to close down that whole area for years and now they may have succeeded if it comes in. Less camping less prospecting. :mad:
BIG BROTHER STRIKES AGAIN.
wombat ;)
PS Balx great video mate and hang on to it for prosperity as it could be part of history very soon.
Thanks Wombat, we pay to fish and prospect so looks like a camping license may be added to the budget, its all a load of *&^%. Slowly they bleed us dry along with the small businesses that disappear along with th tourist $$$. Viva la revolution.

An other excellent video/report Balxy.

Makes me itch to go back. Once the house settles & we moved in I'll be a bit more active again & keene on making some trips up that way, Bendigo & Ballarat way.

Thanks for sharing.

Ag Man said:
An other excellent video/report Balxy.

Makes me itch to go back. Once the house settles & we moved in I'll be a bit more active again & keene on making some trips up that way, Bendigo & Ballarat way.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks mate, Yeah the triangle is next on the list after we get some rain.

Latest posts