GPZ7000 Aftermarket Coil Locally made?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
old hand said:
Never had any problem with the shaft coil mounting plat on any of the NF coils :Y:
yep...probably the best mounting system of the current coils.

Have seen plenty of cracking around the mounting area of coils where the mount is a molded part of the coil.

i have found the 14 inch coil to be able to find small stuff that fails to register on the scales to my biggest piece of 26 gms and everything in between so i am assuming it must purely be a size and weight issue that others are wanting a smaller coil, i assumed this was the SDC 2300 role?

i for one wont be purchasing something not endorsed by ML as the zed and co are to expensive to replace if it all turns pear shaped.

happy hunting and take your zed out and try some different settings if you think you maybe missing some with the 14 inch coil.

cheers

There are a few threads happening re: these on different sites. I think the general consensus was mid year.

And I read somewhere (but now can't find where) that the plug issue wasn't sorted in as much as NF would be providing an adapter with the coil. So not just nice and easy plug and play like everyone would hope.

That information was from the internet though so take it with a grain of salt :Y:

Latest posts