WTB Minelab gpx 4500 or 5000

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Next1m8

Chris
Reaction score
Hi Ladies & Gents

Its been quite a few years since Ive been on the forum hope you are all doing well.

So Im on the hunt for a detector Id honestly love a 4500 or 5000 and I trust half you guys would have decent equipment however are you willing to sell? Thats another. But maybe someone out there does have one?

I have 3500 too 4K to spend and I was hoping to see what people have, I would love to be able to get an Evo coil too.

Honestly its a big step for me but I have to do it. This will be my return back into prospecting after many years being out of the game

Under 4 k and you have a new 4500 with an evo 12" with warranty and piece of mind.
Secondhand $2800 with two standard coils.
I know of a secondhand 4500 3 years old with 2 standard coils and 14" coiltek elite for $3k with cover and pick.

Cheers
HH

Next1m8 said:
they dont come with many accessories brand new you have to buy all them seperate

Mark from ee day and sons threw in a pick at that price mate. Thats all you need to get going.

I guess I could always buy the harness and that lot seperate after a little bit.

Yeah Mark from EE Day is a great fellow I was talking to him on Fb last night

Yeah I didnt realise, I went in and seen Mark figures Brand new was the way to go. First brand new detector. After my last misfortune with a previous detector it really put me off and out of pocket. However this time I think Ill make a bigger difference & not be so gullible lol

Cheers for the advice guys :)

Look forward to contributing some images to the gold section soon

Hey Wal if you see this mate, I bought a pick today too and ghee the name of the brand seemed like something you would do
Walco - shes a beauty pick.

Its a bit wet today and I need to charge my battery for at least 8 hrs Mark said so hopefully tomorrow Ill be searching for the yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts