QED Info Thread.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL,
And I am about to do a kickbutt video on a QED.
I am not in anyways financially associated with the
QED's manufacturer.
Give me about 1 month. :Y: :Y:

Goldchaser1 said:
Reg Wilson said:
kicksome, give me a call any time. Advice is free, and that given by mbasko is good.

I noticed on FB reg ya told a bloke that was asking for advice on his 7000 to sell it and buy a qed,sorry if ya lost a sale but i couldnt help myself,anything for a sale hey.....
Also all your statements etc the last cuppla years that your not associated with the manufacturer or that your a independent user of this detector is a bit hard to stomach now your a dealer....
Ya cheap as chips mate,cant stand blokes like you preying on inexperienced fellas to line ya pockets,poor form reg.....

Tathradj said:
LOL,
QED's manufacturer.

A month, Why... are you waiting for the Snow to Clear lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :Y:

J.

Tathradj said:
LOL,
QED's manufacturer.

I was thinking of doing the same, just that i dont think many would be iinterested in my nail collection. The wall cabinet came up well though!

1564436623_0afbbaf0-207c-41a8-8bcb-237efb876dba.jpg

Cannot say what I am doing but rest assured, I am very safe. ;)

Ridge Runner said:
Tathradj said:
No,
Working away from home on a major project
for a government department. :Y:

Cool mate, well you take it easy and stay safe coz we like having you around Ay, :Y: :goldnugget:

The video is going to be done with,
An SDC, 4500, 5000.

We are going to locate a target first,
Put the detectors across it,
Then dig it up.

I don't have the new software yet so
it will be a bit of fun.

Also going to do the same at the bash.
With the new software and in a secret spot.
A potato patch.

Aussiedigs said:
Tathradj said:
LOL,
QED's manufacturer.

I was thinking of doing the same, just that i dont think many would be iinterested in my nail collection. The wall cabinet came up well though!

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...6623_0afbbaf0-207c-41a8-8bcb-237efb876dba.jpg

Goldchaser1 said:
Reg Wilson said:
kicksome, give me a call any time. Advice is free, and that given by mbasko is good.

I noticed on FB reg ya told a bloke that was asking for advice on his 7000 to sell it and buy a qed,sorry if ya lost a sale but i couldnt help myself,anything for a sale hey.....
Also all your statements etc the last cuppla years that your not associated with the manufacturer or that your a independent user of this detector is a bit hard to stomach now your a dealer....
Ya cheap as chips mate,cant stand blokes like you preying on inexperienced fellas to line ya pockets,poor form reg.....

Pathetic comment. Go and find a dog to kick if you have to vent on something,

Rockwall said:
Goldchaser1 said:
Reg Wilson said:

Yep, pathetic comment but please dont kick a dog!

Reg Wilson said:
Goldchaser1, get a sense of humour, and get a life.
PS learn to spell.

Now back to the facts:
he asked if the qed was compatible with say a 5000,you replied approaching 7000 performance.
i must have a sense of humour cause that cracked me up,good luck with ya qed shop reg but dont try to take people for a ride mate,itll just come back to bite ya.....

Goldchaser, stick to things that you know something about. (Whatever that may be)
It's painfully obvious that you know nothing about the QED, and little about gold.

Aussiedigs said:
Rockwall said:
Goldchaser1 said:
Reg Wilson said:

Yep, pathetic comment but please dont kick a dog!

Yep shouldn't have wIshed that on any animal. Maybe something that will kick back.

Reg Wilson said:
Goldchaser, stick to things that you know something about. (Whatever that may be)
It's painfully obvious that you know nothing about the QED, and little about gold.

Honesty and integrity,i know a little about that,now i work in one of ozs largest gold mines,been prospecting for 22yrs,found a bit of gold including multi kg patches,just back with 4kg of specis (7000 and 45) off a virgin area last cuppla weeks and i had a qed,took about 2 days to know that i was wasting my time in wa with it,so ya right i know bugger all.....
Im upfront,so now tell us how the qed is approaching 7000 performance reg,as you state?
your turn......

Goldchaser1 said:
Reg Wilson said:

Honesty and integrity,i know a little about that,now i work in one of ozs largest gold mines,been prospecting for 22yrs,found a bit of gold including multi kg patches,just back with 4kg of specis (7000 and 45) off a virgin area last cuppla weeks and i had a qed,took about 2 days to know that i was wasting my time in wa with it,so ya right i know bugger all.....
Im upfront,so now tell us how the qed is approaching 7000 performance reg,as you state?
your turn......

Pictures pictures pictures, I Like Pictures Show me Pretty Nuggets :goldnugget: :goldnugget: :goldnugget: :goldnugget: :goldnugget: :heart: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

In the last two days James Beatty and I picked out just under two ounces in an area previously done over by 4500's and SDC's using our QEDs. Both our units are updated with the latest in GB and mode mods. James used the Elite 18" coil while I used the 11" Elite.
It's dead easy for barely literate knockers to have their digs, for whatever reason, but we have seen the 'proof of the pudding'.

People seem to forget that you can grid an area with one type/model of detector find it all but then use another type of detector and find it all All Over again, It does not mean that one detector is better than another, It just means that one Tech see's things that others don't and vice versa, VLF's are a classic at this because Although they struggle in bad ground they will see 99% of the fine Gold PI's miss,

Neither machine be it ML or QED see's it all Which is why we own many different detectors, :Y: