I found the ultimate Camper

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found the ultimate camper and it Costs around $10,000 AUD, They also do an Off Road version, But I like this camo version more, The Off road model comes with M/T Tyres and Bars all around the lower edges which is handy and a 60 or 70Ah battery, They also do a Cargo version that can carry about 1.2 Ton,

But I could find a good use for this Camo One,

J.

http://www.teardroptrailers.co.uk/the-new-turtle-1500-camouflage-from-teardrop-trailers/

Very much like these things but ask myself the question, at best a UK Off Road is probably like traveling down a bike track so how well will it do over here before it falls apart :argh:

Gravity said:
Very much like these things but ask myself the question, at best a UK Off Road is probably like traveling down a bike track so how well will it do over here before it falls apart :argh:

Well I spoke to the Guy who sells them and they are made in Europe where there is a big off road clan and he said that they can Take a beating, They also have Bars underneath to protect the Chassis and those Sill Bars around the outside of it to protect the sills and shocks etc on the suspension, So I think they would do ok as long as a person doesn't try getting them Airborne etc.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that they are fully insulated and are built to handle EU Winters so the Cold is not an issue either.

J.

I don't think whether they would be ok or not in Au is an issue. We have so many big & small vans, & campers on the market here made for our conditions, that its not necessary to import one.
If those are built for Eu/UK conditions & they do well over there, then they are good for those that buy them there.

Yeah DD, I think if I was back home I would be looking for an Aussie product,

One thing I like about these is that they are Thermal walls So winter is not a Problem, I did find a Great little Caravan that looks like those American AirStream Aluminium Caravans but it was basic but they cost more than a normal type caravan They have a great internal frame and chassis and even their second hand prices were high even for a 2001 to 2005 model, It could sleep 3 or 4 But for the price of them I could buy a 26ft 6 berth model with Twin Axles.

Latest posts