Moneybox's videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ded Driver said:
watched that video a couple of times now & keep waiting to see a Death Adder poke its head out the spinifex for a taste of Phil's hand :awful:

Your kidding me you missed it :8 go back and have another look you'll be surprised how quick Phil is :Y:

Ded Driver said:
you're Ba$$$$$d RM, made me have another look JUST IN CASE you weren't joking ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry mate couldn't resist I'm having a good night :) feeling the love of family and taking the mickey :playful:

RM Outback said:
Ded Driver said:
you're Ba$$$$$d RM, made me have another look JUST IN CASE you weren't joking ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry mate couldn't resist I'm having a good night :) feeling the love of family and taking the mickey :playful:
its a good video for sure. Great to watch Phil & Co pulling up a lump like that :goldnugget:
you have a good night too RM :beer: :beer:

Moneybox storming across WA.

I enjoy a drive but when you travel nearly 600km down the same road and back to do a bit of shopping it soon looses the fun factor. This time the trip home was memorable to say the least... :)

Mate, seeing that lightning strike so close took my breath away, I cant imagine what it was like for you guys :eek:

Thats a wild shopping trip mate. Congratulations on your video skills too, first rate.
Jim