Today I COOKED.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Greenhornet_au You should set up an indirect heat side for the bbq.
That way your little lady can bring the chicken up to temp on the indirect side and then more it over to the direct heat to crisp up the skin abit

HippyProspecting said:
Greenhornet_au You should set up an indirect heat side for the bbq.
That way your little lady can bring the chicken up to temp on the indirect side and then more it over to the direct heat to crisp up the skin abit

Yep, that is what I told her to do.... and the rest is CRISPY history... :lol:

Kids and wifes, just dont want to listen to me, wonder if it is because they are female ?? :eek: :8
:playful:

Cooked s feed for the boys in my Team at work tonight. Two slow cooker. One with an Asian Beef dish and a chicken and veg korma in the other. Served with rice.

1563958577_20190724_180949.jpg

1563958577_20190724_174756.jpg

1563958578_20190724_180209.jpg

Billy said:
Interesting desert Mr Jet :eek:
I like the ingredients but have never seen them combined like that before :playful:
Any pics of the finished product?

It is in the fridge to set overnight. I will post pics tomorrow. You could replace the redskins with must sticks or any candy you choose. Bloody sticky mess to clean up once it sets. :( :/ :p :playful:

A diabetics dream. LOL Sugar sugar sugar.....

That was next. I found a jar of Rosella Jam from the N.T. given to me by my daughter it went down well covered in whipped cream!!

Latest posts