forget something?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madtuna

Only owns one toaster
Reaction score
Instead of squatting awkwardly for the rest of your holiday and risk crapping in your jeans you can come and pick it up at the homestead, introduce yourself and let us know you're here. Also there's no 40E permit listed for where you camped. :/

qMArI3E.jpg

oMLbRlm.jpg

lWggjlm.jpg

p.s.....nice workmanship on the shitter :Y:

You only risk shitting in your jeans, or worse toppling over backwards and falling in it by having your jeans and undies around your ankles. Take them off completely . If some one sees you with a turd hanging out, having pants around your ankles does not save your dignity. Trust me on this one :Y:

Ok, I get the purpose of the seat to avoid getting splinters in ya tushie, but what practical purpose does the lid serve in this iteration. Not like after ya had ya :poop: that it's now out of sight out of mind.

Whisp said:
Ok, I get the purpose of the seat to avoid getting splinters in ya tushie, but what practical purpose does the lid serve in this iteration. Not like after ya had ya :poop: that it's now out of sight out of mind.
My wife used to always go crook at me for leaving the lid up. So one day I crapped on the lid...she never complained again

Latest posts