Minelab Vanquish (340 440 540) tips and questions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The video is pretty mind numbing. It looked like the guy just gave up and threw his detector on the ground LOL ! These little snippetts of info are annoying. It's likd putting a preview of Home and away on 3 months before hand.

This morning I received an 'email update' from Minelab, simply offering Wallpapers for my PC & Phone.
How lame :N:
They arent even particularly good images to use as a wallpaper on a PC ... boring :100: :poop:
Minelabs marketing (anti)hype is doing more to annoy people than anything else

Ded Driver said:
This morning I received an 'email update' from Minelab, simply offering Wallpapers for my PC & Phone.
They arent even particularly good images to use as a wallpaper on a PC ... boring :100: :poop:

Were they blurry images of the Vanquish with a sharp image of a pirate ship in the background? :)

goldtrapper said:
Ded Driver said:

Were they blurry images of the Vanquish with a sharp image of a pirate ship in the background? :)
nah, just a dull image in dull red & greys of a lightning strike over landscape you can hardly see

I got an email from minelab today with a heap of free Vanquish wallpapers.

Thanks for signing up.Be sure to keep an eye on your inbox as you'll now be the first to know when more VANQUISH news is revealed.

Please use the links below to access your exclusive wallpapers and be sure to share your where you've used them across social media with the hashtag #UnearthVictory and tag @Minelab.

2688 x 1242 px: VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

1600 x 2560 px:VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

2800 x 1800 px:VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

5120 x 2880 px:VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

2732 x 2048 px: VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

1440 x 3040 px:VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

2560 x 1600 px:VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

3840 x 2160 px:VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

1080 x 2160 px: VANQUISH Lightning | V for VANQUISH

Minelab has been busy down at the Patents Office
http://pericles.ipaustralia.gov.au/...tector&resultsPerPage=&includeAbstractText=on
1564824200_minelab_patents_application.jpg

You may find the SENTRY gear is military Radio equipment

Dual Sensor has Ground Penetrating Radar over coil for soil density changes - IED's

New Rec Detector - Vanquish

I would suggest they hold off Patent Application until on edge of release, as this gives less time for the competition to
come up with a competitor item in the market.

I bet there are some nice items in the 'wings' waiting to come on line.

:cool:

Yeah, but I think it isnt the same overseas, and it would be an international patent - my guess anyway.

It is part of the Company Reports too anyway. Go to rev up the share holders. ;)

Muri, a google search suggests you are writing in Portugese
please use a translated post so we all know what you wish to say.

Muri, uma pesquisa no google sugere que voc est escrevendo em portugus
por favor, use um post traduzido para que todos ns sabemos o que voc quer dizer

Latest posts