Which One to buy Pajero, Prado or Patrol?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know zip about 4WD's hence the original question. Glad it didn't turn into a fight. Sorta like a Ford v Holden thing.

Working in Traffic Control and being on the road all the time, as mentioned before, I see the Patrols outnumber the Prados but not by much. Only counting the diesel 3L. Pajero numbers don't come even halfway close to either. This is what I see every day. Now throw into the mix a manual only and watch the numbers dwindle.

I don't do a great deal of posting cause i really don't have anything to offer :awful: yet

My new Baby :) :) :)

1562914335_prado.jpg

Feral said:
I know zip about 4WD's hence the original question. Glad it didn't turn into a fight. Sorta like a Ford v Holden thing.

Working in Traffic Control and being on the road all the time, as mentioned before, I see the Patrols outnumber the Prados but not by much. Only counting the diesel 3L. Pajero numbers don't come even halfway close to either. This is what I see every day. Now throw into the mix a manual only and watch the numbers dwindle.

I don't do a great deal of posting cause i really don't have anything to offer :awful: yet

My new Baby :) :) :)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/12276/1562914335_prado.jpg

Awesome Truck Feral well done mate, I like the Pajero's and the Shoguns Etc but I always wanted the earlier 1998 / 2002 model of your Truck, I just love everything about them Ay and that one you got is Stunning Mate,

Congrats mate and enjoy, Ay.

J.