Xp Deus Resale Price?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

just wondering what peoples opinion is on the price of a Xp Deus
with the the white 9" HF Coil and it is about 5 months old in good condition with box and all accessories starting to get frustrated not finding Gold
i want to added a cheap secondhand PI machine to my collection to hopefully help improve my chances but need to offload something to pay for it
opinions much appreciated.

Thanks.

The QED is a proven pulse induction gold machine, and if you want to move into the extra depth of PI at a reasonable price then QED is the way to go. A swap for your Deus would be a good deal. The QED is hand built in Ballarat, and this unit will have a five year warranty from the time of its initial purchase. It will also be subject to free updates, with postage being your only cost. If you enjoyed the light weight of your Deus, then you will find the QED to be very similar.

Reg Wilson said:
The QED is a proven pulse induction gold machine, and if you want to move into the extra depth of PI at a reasonable price then QED is the way to go. A swap for your Deus would be a good deal. The QED is hand built in Ballarat, and this unit will have a five year warranty from the time of its initial purchase. It will also be subject to free updates, with postage being your only cost. If you enjoyed the light weight of your Deus, then you will find the QED to be very similar.

Thanks Reg

Latest posts