You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

stevenj48
12 July 2019 02:11 am

Hi

just wondering what peoples opinion is on the price of a Xp Deus
with the the white 9" HF Coil and it is about 5 months old in good condition with box and all accessories starting to get frustrated not finding Gold
i want to added a cheap secondhand PI machine to my collection to hopefully help improve my chances but need to offload something to pay for it
opinions much appreciated.

Thanks.

Rustynails
12 July 2019 08:22 am

Not sure what type of PI you’re after, but I notice there’s somebody in the Bendigo area on gumtree looking to swap his QED for a Deus.

2 users like this post: RM Outback, madtuna

stevenj48
12 July 2019 09:32 am

Thanks might look at it don't know much about QED
Are they a solid Gold machine?

Reg Wilson
12 July 2019 10:44 am

The QED is a proven pulse induction gold machine, and if you want to move into the extra depth of PI at a reasonable price then QED is the way to go. A swap for your Deus would be a good deal. The QED is hand built in Ballarat, and this unit will have a five year warranty from the time of its initial purchase. It will also be subject to free updates, with postage being your only cost. If you enjoyed the light weight of your Deus, then you will find the QED to be very similar.

Walmer Central Victoria
Began detecting 1979 Best colour 3Kgs Best patch 340 ozs.

2 users like this post: RM Outback, madtuna

stevenj48
12 July 2019 11:57 am

Reg Wilson wrote:

The QED is a proven pulse induction gold machine, and if you want to move into the extra depth of PI at a reasonable price then QED is the way to go. A swap for your Deus would be a good deal. The QED is hand built in Ballarat, and this unit will have a five year warranty from the time of its initial purchase. It will also be subject to free updates, with postage being your only cost. If you enjoyed the light weight of your Deus, then you will find the QED to be very similar.

Thanks Reg

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site