AtomRats Detector Findings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AR...... we all thought you went to Alaska.
Got ya hands full there mate ! :D
:power: :cool: :Y:

Gday guys :lol:

Thought id update my post after meeting Allan again, was a good day and brought back some awsome memories, most right here

Have not stood foot in a creek for quite a while except chasing some smokie quartz couple months ago before the chill set in. Still gotta put the dreammat ol Yobs sent me into a creek one day even lol. Once the rain and frost buggers off ill probably be keen to get back in though. Detecting on and off wherever possible, stopping the car at random trying anywhere still, nothing to scream about still, just the usuals.

E-waste has taken over a fair jot of my life past months, lots to learn about that and refining etc, but maybe do the world some good saving more heavy metals from entering the watertable in landfill. Lots has been going on at home for me to get out the door too much but trees cut, fence and sewage jobs all done and im basically free again :lol:

Hope everyones been getting some awsome finds

The Bundy and I have been at it again! My finds for past two hunts on the new hole :D

1571226632_20191015_145023.jpg

1571226852_20191004_143451.jpg

Joao - family is doing very well, much bigger now and very active! I am just a taxi now ? How are you? Had much luck mining?

Sandta, Eldorado, Rusty_G - Gday peoples! Hope you've been smashing out some mad finds, still working my way through the posts while im here and trying to catch up on omg.. a lot ?

na im not worth a mention ;) im rooted so it wasn't much hunting for you but great to catch up mate :Y:

say G'day to Al too. :Y:

you blokes are smashing it :Y: :perfect: :pickshovel: :trophy:

Lol you're a legend bro dont be so harsh haha

Me n Katie tried again about 2 weeks ago, i tried the bush again over the stinky gutter.. absolutely nothin. That corner can be turned into a septic tank for all i care now ?

Hopefully get another catchup in again soon man over your way

lol was worth a try anyway. will try and get over again, i'll have a bit of a look where we can go, i don't want to go to your spots though i'll find us a new one........ hopefully. something nice and flat and easy to walk over. hahaha yeah rite!

Goldpick said:
Good to see you have been keeping yourself busy on the detecting front Atom, has been a while between drinks! :Y:
Been a while since ive even had a sip of water I recon mate, that darn Dare iced coffee is addictive!! Always wicked fun getting out with a couple mates as always :) Allans been getting omto some really good spots with his partner too

Gday mate, I'm heading South ,.... nothing left up here at all, and.... I think I just bought the house next door to yours :perfect: ..... (nahh, only joking) :p
great score :eek:
:power: :cool: :Y: