Tibbuburra gold with the X Coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well must say again a very big thank you to dave and also stan for bringing the X Coils to australia.

Yesterday we went out for a coupe hours with the 18" x coil and found 3 flypoops, about 1 to 2" deep. But rocks in area we were at did not really suit coil. We were hoping for something bigger.

We rang dave last night and chatted to him about setting ect so I knew I would be using similar to dave.

When we got out there we played with setting and found that I could run in normal which I have never done before.

Today we went to different area on common again and found a gridded in both directions with some holes showing somebody did ok.we had a friend with as well with 7000 and 14" coil so we could do some comparisons. I started to follow the chain marks and bang a signal quick smart. To check before scraping we ran the 14" minelab coil over target and mrs travelergolds 2300 over as well but no signal. We dug signal and out popped a tidler at about 4". I detectid a few more signals and marked them then tried 14" and 2300 over them making adjustments to see if we could get any sort of signal at all but to no avail.

Every signal that I marked showed another tiddler.

For a few hrs detecting I dug 21 nuglets on that spot before health told me to go back to van and rest. They were all between 3" to 5" deep. Very impressive indeed.

Am I happy with the X Coils, hell yes
Cannot upload picture here but this is link to picture

http://golddetecting.forumotion.net/t26513-some-gold-for-the-x-coils

Hope you don't mind travelergold. Here's your pic:
1561375923_20190619.jpg

:Y:

Latest posts