Whites Digmaster

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It came today. Appears to be really well made with good ergonomics and comfortable in hand. Will give it a go on saturday.

Ridge Runner posted "I can get em for about $67.00 AUD."

Hi, Col here in Lara Vic. Can you still get the Digmaster for $67.00 and can you get me one or tell me where to get one.

Thanks.

Col in Lara said:
I can get em for about $67.00 AUD.

Hi, Col here in Lara Vic. Can you still get the Digmaster for $67.00 and can you get me one or tell me where to get one.

Thanks.

G'day Col welcome to PA, Ridge Runner is based in the UK but a valued member who will no doubt give you his valued advice. Have you tried the net to see who stocks them here.

RM Outback said:
Col in Lara said:
I can get em for about $67.00 AUD.

Thanks.

G'day Col welcome to PA, Ridge Runner is based in the UK but a valued member who will no doubt give you his valued advice. Have you tried the net to see who stocks them here.

No one seems to have them that I have seen. postage from overseas kills it. I will probably get something else or modify a garden trowel.

Update.... I bought the Deteknix digger listed up in an earlier post. $67.50 delivered.

Regards
Col in Lara

Be sure your tools have good quality metal :Y: or you'll find yourself searching for targets that are shards of poor quality metal coming off your tools.

Col in Lara said:
Ridge Runner posted "I can get em for about $67.00 AUD."

Thanks.

The postage will be about 10 bucks +/- So don't panic, The postage only hurts if it is above 2kgs,

hope that helps.

J.

Ridge Runner said:
I only deal with this company and have done for over a Decade so the price I pay is the price you Pay and as it happens they only charge 34.00 for them which at todays exchange rate works out to be $62.55c AUD, and as I said plus about $10.00 postage.

hope that helps,

Thanks for the reply. I ended up getting a Deteknix digger from Adelaide. I will see how that goes. I had an old digger that I have used for years but in a recent house move it went missing. I just updated my detector (Equinox 800) after using the same Whites 5000d that I got in 1980 so I am sorting out my gear.

Regards
Col.

Col, you will not be disappointed with the Deteknix Digger.

We have 3 of them in our kits, solid tool, if it can take Kato's abuse of her pushing it into the ground and stomping on the handle to lever a plug out,
it will take anything you can dish out to it.
The grip is excellent.

Yes I caught her doing this and not just the first time!

A great tool.

Look thru this DIY I did when I first joined this forum, I will be posting up a change to my tool soon.
A cheap one for those 'heavier digs'.
(and good for planting potted stuff in the garden too)

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19869