General National Weather advice and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both Port Mac and Coffs are very good for mild temps.

went to Graben Gullen early march to meet up with lapidary club members, arrived late, parked at the bridge, rained overnight, tried to leave next day and got bogged, during the sleeting a local farmer towed us out. went to crookwell for 2 days, MORE sleet, been in Rockhampton since the 16 april "Gemboree" GREAT temps here ATM

ray :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :100: :100: :power: :power:

I lived in both Coffs and Port Mac ..... Both Perfect Weather... Port was better but more expensive... :| and Yes Port has been voted many times over as the Best place....

I love this time of Year... I just wish one day I can actually 'Feel' Snow. seen it, driven past it , but never actually felt it..... Bucket List job I think... :koala:

I envy you Guys and Gals down south this time of year.... I love the 'Cold'....

LW....

Yes a few of the Daughters friends are down there somewhere working at one of the resorts and they were called in early... First time for them...

LW...

Off to Dunolly in the morning for 4 days, about 10c but sunny everyday, 1c or 0c overnight and a frost every morning forecast.
Love it.

thedigger said:
The skiers are loving the weather,it has come earlier again this year.
Not really, pretty.mild so far with sweet fa snow. Ie only 30cm of natural snow and they haven't made a lot, too warm at night for the guns (crap snow anyways)

1560982290_rps20190620_080953.jpg

Quite happy to have a late start this morning.

Hey isolation
That pic brings back memories of my Grandad who had a rain barrel under the downpipe of his roof he had a table with a big basin and jug nearby and would go outside every morning for a wash usually after breaking the ice on top of the rain barrel he got quite upset when my dad built an extention on his house and put in a bathroom with hot and cold running water that was in about 1960 personally i prefer whatever weather i get in oz as it is much better than walking the 3miles to school through 3 ft of snow in winter on the fens of east anglia
Pagan P

RM Outback said:
isolation said:

Tomorrow morning I want to see if it'll hold your weight while you sit on it :playful: I have no doubt it'll be in the same state tomorrow.

Yeah yeah yeah nah :D

Jaros said:
isolation said:

Where are you for it to be so cold.

In a secret mountain hideaway ;)

pagan prospector said:
Hey isolation
That pic brings back memories of my Grandad who had a rain barrel under the downpipe of his roof he had a table with a big basin and jug nearby and would go outside every morning for a wash usually after breaking the ice on top of the rain barrel he got quite upset when my dad built an extention on his house and put in a bathroom with hot and cold running water that was in about 1960 personally i prefer whatever weather i get in oz as it is much better than walking the 3miles to school through 3 ft of snow in winter on the fens of east anglia
Pagan P

Yeah I catch a bit of water for the Vegie's, thank goodness we have a shower in the shed :)
Hopefully over the next couple of weeks the water tanks will arrive and the stormwater from the house and shed will be connected.

Latest posts