I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got permission to detect an old tavern in the Wheatbelt, had friendly horses follow us around which was interesting. Lots of interesting finds....

Nice penny dig today by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Ladies belt buckle turn of the century dug today by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Ladies belt buckle turn of the century dug today , cleaned nice by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Sun baker penny on the surface by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Sun baker penny on the surface by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Untitled by Marc Russo, on Flickr

Cheers mate, yep so nice, some people get angry about cleaning coins and if they were to be sold then yep dont cllean but for me i will never sell them but any super rare ones i wont clean

Looked to be a fun day out with some cool finds, I like that Vic era broach type thingy. Bet the coin spill was a heart starter, still good to find a few pickers amongst all those BB's. :Y:

Dave79 said:
Ha, my dog likes to help dig then rolls in my holes just like that horse. Well done to Lisa for persisting with all those ones and twos and pulling out a few interesting coins.

Cheers yep they are like big puppy dogs. I used to be scared of them for some reason Yep Lisa was happy as finding a spill like that

Went detecting yesterday in a place where i found a lot of cast iron and metal.
Got this as we were finishing up . The Infinium got a really good signal with this sitting 8 inches under the surface and located it with the TRX pro pointer.
I put the pinpointer in the hole to show how deep i got this . I think it is the centre of a steering bush or some sort of roller bearing that had rubber on it at one time.

1561375546_bush1.jpg
1561375560_bush3.jpg
1561375579_bush4.jpg
1561375593_bush5.jpg

I also got a quartz rock that i will put in the minerals thread because i have questions about it.

FOZ

Don't clean it whatever you do.... your cleaning away the dollars worth with every rub.
1561410224_screenshot_2019-06-25-07-01-28.jpg

pretty sure I'm seeing a sharp star and excellent detail there under the dirt

silver said:
Don't clean it whatever you do.... your cleaning away the dollars worth with every rub.
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1561410224_screenshot_2019-06-25-07-01-28.jpg
pretty sure I'm seeing a sharp star and excellent detail there under the dirt

all good, i dont sell them nor plan too and clean them for me display. No kids to leave all the stuff to :) . Only coins i wont clean are rare ones like the 1925 penny i found and the Gold sov i found and any other real rare ones

Latest posts