TDI Pro Oz For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since buying the GPX 45, I haven't even switched it on. Seems pointless seeing it gather dust and I need funds so up for sale it goes. Batteries have been maintained with a tickle up about every month. Comes with original coil, RazorBack 6inch folded 8 Mono and 10 x 6 Elliptical and 6 inch round Coiltek Goldstalker. 240 mains and 12 volt charger. Quest wire free headphones and transmitter bought from PhaseTech. Headphones are around 1 year old.

$1200 firm posted anywhere in Oz.

1556420530_20190428_124027.jpg

1556420567_tdi.jpg

Gday feral, mate how did that longreach coil go, ive just bought a TDI SL from ridge runner and wondering what extra coils to get for it..thanks..Dave..

Just saw that the lead on the 6 inch coiltek has lost some of it's outer sheathing. All wiring is still intact though

Hi Feral. I am a new member. Just joined today.
Is that detector package still up for sale or have you achieved a sale? I am interested in buying a TDI Pro. Cheers GE51

Wow thats awesome. Will it be for the same price as previously quoted? I am very interested to buy and get out in them there hills. Thanks for your reply GE51

Ok will do that Feral, thanks for the tip. Still learning to navigate my way around

Same as me then with the ML 5000 and the SDC. Lots of lead shot, brass cases and fine wire and the odd horse shoe ha. Grrrr. Still we are finding stuff right!

Status
Not open for further replies.