Creswick

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1477542370_focus.jpg

Focus in this area, to the limits of the blue (and diggings within the blue area). Some is private, large areas are park. I think Black Lead is around Cobblers Gully near the western word ANTICLINORIUM

Hey guys, so we're at Slatey Creek # 3 at the moment - the queen d was a little hairy the other night but all good. Went out for a few hours yesterday south of #3 in an area off Wolfes Rdat the rough junction of three creeks. Interpreting the ground is so different when you're there! Trying to figure out what they did in the area is half the work lol... I think they sluiced where we were potentially following wash - plenty of iron was found ?. Only have a few hours today so going to get out there again. Wish I had more time

On a painful note - the place I hired the detectors from didn't have any Doug Stone maps of the area ? Running a bit blind now

G'day,

New here and to detecting, just found a 0.04 in a palm size of quartz 500 metres down Lincoln gully track and slightly up the hill to the right. Thanks for all the advice guys! :perfect:

Craig.

Cryptoknight said:
G'day,

New here and to detecting, just found a 0.04 in a palm size of quartz 500 metres down Lincoln gully track and slightly up the hill to the right. Thanks for all the advice guys! :perfect:

Craig.

I was out that way myself today, found metal again, but no yellow..... still.... its just a matter of time. Well done to you on your find Craig.

Latest posts