5 Year project

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a rig! I can only imagine that after 5 years to see it complete, must very satisfying. Well done for sticking with it and ending up with a great result! :Y:

All good mate, too true!
Unfortunately ill probably miss that. Too many people at work taking holidays and whatnot over june/july. :rolleyes:

Well a year after I said the project was finished I have finally fixed the Gold Hog matting etc. in place in the sluice. I guess Ill need to change the heading to 6 year project. :argh: I have had an offer of some ground to test it on and as soon as my 2ic gets back Ill be going to give it a shot. Hopefully have another video in the near future. Cheers
1560303706_392e08f5-a53d-4572-9279-d6eee97cffbb.jpg
1560303722_45e0e3bf-7c79-4347-b418-5bcb65f46d55.jpg

kemjak57 said:
Gday guys Im not sure if Ive done this right. Fingers crossed
[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=951TKy1zB4E[/video]
Hello everyone. I am making some life changes due to back problems. Therefore I need to get rid of my wash plant. At present Ive not been able to test it although Im certain it will work very well. I have tested the sluice part of the project and it catches the gold down to flour. I have put an adjustable timer on the vibrating motor so the run time can be intermittent or continuous. I asking $7500 for the complete kit which includes a 2inch Rato pump, hoses and assorted spare fittings. Thanks for any interest. Regards Rick