GemQ videos - Up to Dec. 2021

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are in very good condition for KG3 silvers, a bit jealous of that crown - pity there wasn't a gold coin amongst them to top off the spill. :Y:

What's the old coin worth? I've never considered hunting for old coins but I guess there's something in that as well

Perth Tim said:
What's the old coin worth? I've never considered hunting for old coins but I guess there's something in that as well

Tim - Some of the tokens are worth a bit if you find a rare one in good condition. All the old English stuff is really only scrap value.

A lot of nice oldies there mate :Y:

It was special seeing that nugget with the Nox

Til next time

Nice one. I've yet to find any gold with the Equinox.. haven't been trying hard enough I reckon.

New re-launch with some Reefy Gold
All,

Firstly a big thank you for all support over the last decade and I hope you have enjoyed some of my adventures. As part of the re-launch I have changed the youtube name from GemQ1 to The Gold Rush Guy.

Wishing you all a golden Xmas and a much better 2021.

Guy

Last edited by a moderator:
All,

Nice run on the flypoop, unfortunately all the deep targets were miners junk in the diggings. Still heaps of fun and I got an Aussie Nugget :Y: .

Have a ripper Xmas and lots of gold :goldnugget: for 2021.

Beautiful Reef Gold
All,

Likely to be my last day on the gold before Xmas, so I wish you all a merry Xmas and golden new year. Had a ripper day or so out in the rolling hills of the GT chasing the reef lines. Managed a nice run of reef gold late in the piece. Hope you enjoy.