You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

Jemba
04 June 2019 10:11 am

I quite agree with mbasko. As stated before i do feel there is much more at stake here above and beyond the use of water pumps, they have been the test case as to what can be done by the powers to be. Here is something to confirm my views and you may wish to ponder this.... Ask your self this question!,.... just how much have we lost in regards to prospecting since 1979 till present day, this question applies to all states of Australia. Stop and have a think about the question, then and only then you will be able to see this has been going on for quite some years. To understand what we have lost, you must first understand what we had. Just my thinking Jemba

Last edited by Jemba (04 June 2019 10:13 am)

When Injustice Becomes Law Resistance Becomes Duty.

4 users like this post: 7.62marksman, Billy, robmoto, LoneWolf

StoneTheCrows
04 June 2019 10:17 am

For those of us new to the hobby, it would be good to know excatly what has been lost in that period.
Also it would give us an idea on who we should support and lobby politically.

As mbasko has posted previously we in NSW have had districts recently declared as fossicking districts which shows that some things may be improving.
not sure if that gain weighs up against what has been lost though.

Jemba
04 June 2019 01:14 pm

Have you ever wondered just how much we have lost here in NSW in regards to fossicking not to mention what is going on in other states? When did it all start and where will it all end? To me one of the most important losses taken from the prospectors in NSW was the loss of our miners right in the 90,s and it has been all down hill from there. As an example I will post a document which will show just how important that miners right was and just how much we lost when they took it away. I see a lot of people saying that NAFPA is sitting on their hands over the high banking question, and that been quite incorrect. For a lot of work has been going on in the background which can’t be made public. I only wish we had NAFPA back at the start of the demise of prospecting in NSW I can only imagine we would not be were we are now trying to play catchup. On page 3 of the posted document please read the ruling under claim and you will see at an instant what we have lost. And that was just the start, check out the mining laws past and present as to the state you live in as to what has been lost . There is a lot more I could add to this document but been on a open forum I am unable to do so.
Cheers Jemba.

1559614282_1.jpg

1559614300_2.jpg

1559614320_3.jpg

1559614365_4.jpg

1559614392_5.jpg

1559614415_6.jpg

1559614440_7.jpg

2 users like this post: StoneTheCrows, Billy

StoneTheCrows
04 June 2019 01:48 pm

That does spell it out Jemba. thumbsup
Thanks for posting.

Who is to blame?
All political parties or just the coloured one.

LoneWolf
14 June 2019 12:56 am

Who is to blame?

In a word, Us. If you want to keep something, you NEED to Fight for it.. We Prospectors/Fossickers are to blame for the losses over the years... Its about time we let them know how many of us are actually out there.....

But, by NOT showing them that we are a force to take seriously, We have and will continue to Loose.... Until there is nothing left for them to take from Us...

I just hope one day a certain 'organisation' will listen at what is being said by their members and Non-members and take some action. They might even win over a few extra members.. But No, they still hold hope of getting things back..... that will never happen... I have never known a Government to give back what they took away from Us... skull

The 4x4 drivers have shown their numbers, Truck Drivers have, Fisherman have, Rifle owners have, but the Prospectors and Fossickers Haven't... Hmmmm wonder why?.....

LW....

Last edited by LoneWolf (14 June 2019 01:43 am)

Growing Old is Inevitable.... Growing Up is Optional.... Prospectors United Will Never Be Defeated

Jemba
14 June 2019 10:18 am

LoneWolf has stated,

{Who is to blame?

In a word, Us. If you want to keep something, you NEED to Fight for it.. We Prospectors/Fossickers are to blame for the losses over the years... Its about time we let them know how many of us are actually out there.....
But, by NOT showing them that we are a force to take seriously, We have and will continue to Loose.... Until there is nothing left for them to take from Us...}

I quite agree with this statement, But prospectors no mater what type of prospecting you do {wet or dry} must understand we are under attack Australia wide. I also feel within the coming years you will see detecting included in their agenda. In a way it has already started when you consider what has been happing to area access for detecting. So it all comes down to the state you live in. If that state dose not have a lobby group then the prospectors in that state must get the ball rolling in that regards. If your state dose have a lobby group then I ask that you as a prospector give that group all the support you can. Jemba pickshovel

Last edited by Jemba (14 June 2019 10:28 am)

1 user likes this post: LoneWolf

CreviceSucker
14 June 2019 11:55 am

Minerals council of < insert state >

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-06-13/ … y/11133934

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site