guide etc for warwick Qld

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
sorry have no idea if this is the right place Iam going be in Southern qld later in the year and just looking for someone willing to show me around the goldfields around warwick or other places in southern qld willing to pay if needed

indi said:
sorry have no idea if this is the right place Iam going be in Southern qld later in the year and just looking for someone willing to show me around the goldfields around warwick or other places in southern qld willing to pay if needed
get onto Ward69 he is a pa member and is out the karara pub all the time he knows the area well and is a top bloke

savage bitter said:
indi said:
get onto Ward69 he is a pa member and is out the karara pub all the time he knows the area well and is a top bloke
Sorry mate in Ballarat for the next month, then back to the Philippines, if anyone wants to find information on where to go pull into Karara pub and Pete will tell you where to go I left one a hint Its in the GPA and you drive or park over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts