Orx Coil and shaft

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

Have the Dues With The 9" HF coil and Recently Got the ORX with the Elliptical Coil.
The Orx with seems to feel really Flimsy on the shaft from the Coil Weight compared to the Deus
just wondering if anyone else has found this almost a bit worried to take it out and use it feels like
it could snap easily with a scrape or a knock on the ground.

For the Next 5 Years I GUARANTEE you won't snap it. After that I'd be confident enough to cover that part for ever, they don't break.

make sure the Little round fella that come with the connection hardware is jammed up the end of the shaft on the coil end. Its separate to the coil bolts and will floating around in that large plastic bag all the cables came in.

This strengthens the lower shaft where the cut out to fit the battery is.

in 4 Years I have had 1 Customer Break a shaft and that bit wasn't in there.

Go and use it, It won't break mate.

Cheers

Clegy

clegy said:
For the Next 5 Years I GUARANTEE you won't snap it. After that I'd be confident enough to cover that part for ever, they don't break.

make sure the Little round fella that come with the connection hardware is jammed up the end of the shaft on the coil end. Its separate to the coil bolts and will floating around in that large plastic bag all the cables came in.

This strengthens the lower shaft where the cut out to fit the battery is.

in 4 Years I have had 1 Customer Break a shaft and that bit wasn't in there.

Go and use it, It won't break mate.

Cheers

Clegy

Ohhhh, That was me! Bit was in there Clegy! When I sent broken shaft to you, I had to remove the round bit from old one as I knew new one you sent me did not have it! I think If you swing very low angle, there is a chance the lower shaft would break!
Thanks for the new one! I have not broken it yet! :argh:

Latest posts