Minelab Equinox, SDC and Custom Accessories

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hAyyoUinAU

Rick
Reaction score
I have modelled up some accessories for the Minelab Equinox and the SDC 2300.
They have undergone product testing and are ready for release.
There is a full (top and bottom) piece coil protector in testing atm for the Equinox stock coil. That should be available within the next 2 weeks.
Prices will be uploaded in the next few days with free shipping to anywhere in Australia.
There will be an option to have choice of colour and material. And a later option to have customised logos etc

Hope you like. Any ideas, feel free to drop me a PM.
Please do not get upset if I do not reply straight away, I am in the process of moving.

Regards
Rick :D

1551216774_collage_2019-02-27_07_23_22.jpg

1551216773_collage_2019-02-27_07_24_21.jpg

1551217574_20190227_071515.jpg

A couple items have had modifications for practical purposes and may be slightly different from pictures.

Coil cover looks the goods for detecting in the scrub. I've had quite a few wobblies when sticks get stuck between the spokes of the coil and give off false signals. nice work. :Y:

Dave79 said:
Coil cover looks the goods for detecting in the scrub. I've had quite a few wobblies when sticks get stuck between the spokes of the coil and give off false signals. nice work. :Y:

Exactly, that was my intention as I love to scrape my coil and have had that happen heaps.

After talking to a few guys on here, I think I know what will make the beach hunters happy

Regards
Rick

Has any member heard from Rick ( hAyyoUinAU ) I sent him a pm sometime back and never received a reply . He did say he was shifting and stock of his products would be delayed a little . Noticed he hasn't been on the Forum since February .

Cheers
goldrat

goldrat said:
Has any member heard from Rick ( hAyyoUinAU ) I sent him a pm sometime back and never received a reply . He did say he was shifting and stock of his products would be delayed a little . Noticed he hasn't been on the Forum since February .

Cheers
goldrat

Bump

G'day there I am new to this forum and noticed this thread, I would be interested in buying both the 6" and 11" coil protectors for the Equinox.

Hi everyone and sorry for any delays. I have been flat out.

Great news!!!

The Equinox 11" and 6" full piece skid plates are available.

Costs are:

Equinox 11" Skid Plate ABS or PETG (Any colour) $30 plus postage and handling

Equinox 6" Skid Plate ABS or PETG (Any colour) $20 plus postage and handling

Add $10 for a custom choice colour. (I will try to have as many colours as possible within reason)

How the item is posted is up to you, so if you want express post next day delivery, then I can supply Australia Post Express quote for your address.
Once the money is in the bank, the item will be posted that same day, time permitting.

Cheers

Stay tuned for more releases very soon.

:D

hAyyoUinAU said:
Hi everyone and sorry for any delays. I have been flat out.

Great news!!!

The Equinox 11" and 6" full piece skid plates are available.

Costs are:

Equinox 11" Skid Plate ABS or PETG (Any colour) $30 plus postage and handling

Equinox 6" Skid Plate ABS or PETG (Any colour) $20 plus postage and handling

Add $10 for a custom choice colour. (I will try to have as many colours as possible within reason)

How the item is posted is up to you, so if you want express post next day delivery, then I can supply Australia Post Express quote for your address.
Once the money is in the bank, the item will be posted that same day, time permitting.

Cheers

Stay tuned for more releases very soon.

:D

Do you combine postage if I was to buy the 11" and 6"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts