Newbie says hello mate

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi my name is Patrick and i am from Germany. I'm very interested in traveling to Australia and wanted to use also a few days of my holidays for prospecting. So i thought it would be useful to inform myself first . So if you have a few ideas where i can do that or you are offering prospecting tours please keep me posted. Thanks a lot and have a great dig

goodaye Mad Pat & welcome to PA. ... if you want to go prospecting for only a few days its a very good idea to take a group tour. You can find some in the link mentioned above by 7.62 & spend some time reading up on whats on offer in each of the various states.

Thanks for your welcome and your tips. And @ 7.62marksman tried the link but it didn't work. They said : Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

Go back

Mad Pat said:
Thanks for your welcome and your tips. And @ 7.62marksman tried the link but it didn't work. They said : Bad request. The link you followed is incorrect or outdated.

Go back
You'll need to take a gander around the forum mate.... and make a few comments to get your 10 posts up, then you'll be in business re the Bad request. :p

@silver
Ay mate. Thanks a lot, did not recognized it . But was reading the rules . Maybe I was reading to quick and should do it again lol . So very much thanks for your answer . Greetings and have a good , successful day .

Latest posts